We're here to help
Searching for clinical trials can be time consuming. The information patients find can be difficult to understand.
Our Clinical Trials Search & Support program simplifies access to clinical trials for you and your patients through navigational and financial support. We are available at every point as the patient explores and enrolls in a clinical trial.
For your patients with malignant or non-malignant hematologic disorders, we can help you and your team save time by:
- Conducting a national clinical trials search on behalf of your patients with any benign or malignant hematology diagnoses—not limited to hematopoietic cell transplant and cell therapy trials
- Identifying potential clinical trial options for uninsured or undocumented patients
- Providing general education on clinical trials in English or Spanish to help your patients prepare for a clinical trial visit
- Navigating your patients through the health care system so they can gather medical records for a clinical trial visit
- Applying for grants to help your patients with travel costs to participate in clinical trials
HLA Today program
Improving early referral from community hematologists/oncologists.
Patient Financial Assistance
Financial assistance to help your patients overcome barriers to transplant or clinical trial enrollment.
Patient Support Center
Personalized and confidential support, counseling and education for patients & families.
Related Donor Services
Removing barriers to help connect your patient with a fully matched or haploidentical related donor.
Get in Touch
Once you submit an inquiry, a Clinical Trials Navigator will connect with you within 1 business day.
Then, if consent is provided, we will contact your patient to assess needs, provide education or resources, or obtain necessary information for a trial search.
As a provider, you and/or your team will be updated throughout all communications.